If you would like to use the Nativity facilities for your group meetings or events, the following requirements must be met:
- You must submit a tentative schedule to include dates and time requests (including set-up and clean-up times).
- You must list a designated person who will be the responsible party for the group, along with a daytime phone and email.
- You must list how many people are in the group and the purpose of the group.
You can email the above information to our Director of School Advancement, Melissa, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be emailed a confirmation of receipt and attachments outlining the rules and regulations pertaining to use of the complex.
- Your request will be presented at the next Directors’ Meeting, scheduled once each month, for approval.
- If approved, you will be contacted with your access information and may begin to access the facility assigned to your group.