As a continuous influx of Catholic families joined the Parish, Father Ott recognized the need and necessity for a new and larger school. The current structure known as Nativity of Our Lord School opened its doors for the first time on September 9, 1959.
Until it was demolished in 1991, the original church/school building held the gymnasium. The current Parish Center was then built, being dedicated and named the Beasley Center in 1992. This structure housing a gymnasium, locker rooms, stage, kitchen, and meeting rooms addressed the current and future needs of the school.
After the addition of the Beasley Center the main building was upgraded adding three classrooms, a new main entrance and a security system.
Today Nativity of Our Lord School continues to carry on our Catholic Identity and offer the same quality education it did over 100 years ago.