If you would like to use the Nativity facilities for your group meetings or events, the following requirements must be met:
- You must submit a tentative schedule to include dates and time requests (including set-up and clean-up times).
- You must list a designated person who will be the responsible party for the group, along with a daytime phone and email.
- You must list how many people are in the group and the purpose of the group.
You can email the above information to our Facilities Manager, Mike King, at email@example.com
- You will be emailed a confirmation of receipt and attachments outlining the rules and regulations pertaining to use of the complex.
- Your request will be presented at the next Directors’ Meeting, scheduled once each month, for approval.
- If approved, you will be contacted with your access information and may begin to access the facility assigned to your group.