Dear Nativity Families, Parishioners and Alumni:
Nativity is pleased to announce the continuation of our Teacher Wish List fund 2014/2015. In an effort to promote Academic Excellence and to support our teachers’ role toward the success of our students’ education, the “Teacher’s Wish List” fund was created in the spring of 2011 and continues each academic year.
The “Wish list” program will include all pre-k through 8th grade teachers. Art and craft supplies, ink cartridges, reading and writing tools, print copies, etc. were often purchased by teachers at their own expense. This fund will help cover those incidental expenses and more.
Each teacher will have an updated list of “wish items” in their classroom and/or on their teacher page website. A donor will have the option to purchase a specific listed item or contribute to the common fund divide among the teachers.
Here’s how it works:
- Send your donation to the main office, attention Gayle Colpoys. Checks can be written out to Nativity HSA by October 14, 2014.
- Funds will be totaled and divided equally among the teachers unless noted differently.
- A special account has been established through HSA allocating the funds to each teacher. Teachers will purchase their wish list items and submit receipts for reimbursement by January 12th and May 18th.
- All “wish list” items will be posted on the Teacher’s website and/or in their classroom for donor consideration.
- If a donor would like to purchase a specific item off of this wish list vs. a monetary donation, they may contact the Teacher with the item for approval.
We appreciate your interest and continued support of our school’s academic excellence and success.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
(Camille’s Mom grade 4)