It is expected that all students will conduct themselves as young ladies and gentlemen while eating in the cafeteria.
The following rules are to be observed at all times by all students:
- Raise your hand in order to ask permission to use the lavatory. Two boys and two girls will be allowed out at one time. The cafeteria monitors will issue a pass.
- When the entire table is finished with lunch, then the entire table will raise hands to ask permission to throw away trash. The monitors will excuse one table at a time.
- At the end of lunch, stay in your seat until your teacher comes to pick you up.
- The class going outside at lunch must clean up entirely before being excused by the monitors.
- Raise your hand in order to ask permission to purchase a snack.